General online sales conditions
1. The product should be delivered only in India and can be ordered only by persons residing in India and having a valid address. The delivery shall be subject to the customer complying with all the legal requirements, rules, regulation and having all statutory documents in place (whether local or national). BENETTON or any third party courier agency shall not be responsible for any delivery not being done because of the non-existence or the non-production of the statutory documents or the address being incomplete or incorrect.
2. Once a product has been ordered, any further deviations can happen only before 24 hours of expected delivery time. Any deviation from or subsequent amendments or additions to such order must be in writing. Any order or deviation by telephonic conversation shall be possible only if the same is followed by a written confirmation.
3. Subject to raising of a proper order the product shall be delivered at the address indicated by a third party courier agency. The customer herein gives an absolute authorization in favour of such third party agency to deliver the product ordered. As the products are to be delivered by a third party courier agency, BENETTON shall not be responsible for any late delivery or any non-delivery because of the incorrect address.
4. BENETTON shall have a right to share the information of the customer with such third party in order for the fulfillment of the order placed on the Website. The customer/ user confirms and acknowledges the same. The customer also gives the right to BENETTON to use his/her information for sharing marketing and product update. BENETTON shall be the custodian or owner of such data.
5. The title of the products shall be transferred to the customer once the products has been delivered.
6. The taxes on the product shall be borne by the customer.
7. Display of the product and its availability by BENETTON on their website shall deemed to be proposal to sell and once the customer orders any product on the Website, it shall be a deemed acceptance of the contract by such user.
II. Return Policy
i. Products purchased from Benetton India Online Store(Website and Mobile Application)
1. We want you to be as pleased with your purchases. If you're not happy for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days of your order delivery date. In order to make your return simple and inexpensive, it’s on the house and we’re picking up the tab!
2. Please Note:
a) Any damage caused due to neglect, improper usage will not be covered under our Return Policy.
b) Products can only be returned if they are in an unused condition
c) Face Masks and products of our business line Undercolors of Benetton which consist of socks, lingerie, etc., are not applicable for returns except manufacturing defective products
d) All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box as well and returned), and should not be broken or tampered with. Products purchased from BENETTON Retail stores
3. If the product is purchased from a BENETTON retail store, please address this matter with the store from which the item was originally purchased. Retail sales associates are extremely knowledgeable about our products and will be able to assist you.
i. Products purchased from Benetton India Online Store: Exchanging products is not possible.
ii. Products purchased from Benetton Retail stores: If your product is purchased from a BENETTON retail stores, please address this matter with the store from which the item was originally purchased.
IV. Cancellation by Benetton India Pvt. Ltd
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations of quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back to the same payment mode. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Benetton India Pvt Ltd and accept Benetton India Pvt Ltd decision regarding the cancellation.
V. Cancellations by the customer
1. In case of requests for order cancellations, Benetton India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason.
2. If you’d like to cancel your order please cancel it through Website www.in.benetton.com
VI. Refund Policy
i. Cancelled Orders:
If your payment method is:
a) Prepaid online- Refund will reflect in 5-15 working days depending upon your bank.
ii. Returned Orders:
Once the product(s) reaches back to our warehouse and completes the quality check, refund(s) shall be initiated depending on your payment method as follows:
a) If prepaid online- Refunds will be initiated in 48 hours and amount may take up to 5-15 working days depending upon your bank to reflect in your account.
b) Cash on delivery – We shall send you a link on your registered number & Email Id within 48 hours, You can claim the amount by entering your UPI Id or your Bank Account information. (Link shall be valid up to 7 days)
VII. Warranty Claim
If your product been longer than 30 days and less than three months since the purchase date (available on the invoice) and the item has developed a flaw, then here's what you'll need to do:
i. Products purchased from Benetton India Online Store:
Please reach our customer support at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 18001024276
ii. Products purchased from Benetton Retail Stores:
You’ll want to take your item back to the store you bought it from.
iii. General conditions for warranty claim:
- Claims are entertained only against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, misuse, accident or neglect.
- The warranty does not cover the laces of the shoe, masks and products of business line Undercolors of Benetton which includes lingerie and innerwear.
- The warranty does not cover induced tears, fading due to detergents etc.
- The warranty does not cover for products in used condition and has surpassed the warranty period.